Residential Pool Service Agreement
Terms of service are listed below
Just Right Pool Service And Repair will begin/continue swimming pool service after we agree to service your pool. We will need to verify that your pool is in our service area. The pool needs to be in good condition to avoid a one time clean-up charge at the start of service.
- A thirty (30) day notice will be given if rates are to be changed.
- Service may be discontinued at any time, by either party after notification in writing or a phone conversation. Any monies owed to Just Right Pool Service & Repair shall be paid at this time.
- Service rates are based on four (4) weeks per month, making a 48 week year. The additional four (4) weeks a year will be used for vacation and or sick leave periods. Traditionally, the two (2) weeks are the week of Thanksgiving and the week of Christmas. A one month notice is given for the other two (2) weeks if at all possible. Click Here for a more detailed explanation of time off.
- On days having adverse weather conditions such as heavy rain, lightning, heavy winds, etc., Just Right Pool Service & Repair has the option to perform an abbreviated service, (check chemicals and empty baskets) to assure your pool will operate smoothly until the next service week.
- Homeowner / Tenant must provide safe access to the pool and filter areas. If these areas are not accessible because of locked gates, blocked gates, blocked passageways, unfriendly dogs, work or construction, then pool service will not be performed that day and no credit will be given.
- Homeowner / Tenant is responsible for emptying skimmer basket, pump basket, and cleaner bags during the four (4) weeks of unpaid time off. It is recommended to also empty these items during the fall if there is more debris entering the pool that we can remove weekly.
- Just Right Pool Service & Repair is not responsible for water levels or conditions outside our control, i.e.; filter times, extreme pool usage, excessively high water temperatures (from heater, covers, or solar systems).
- Just Right Pool Service & Repair accepts no responsibility for changes in plaster due to staining, mottling, or normal wear.
- Just Right Pool Service & Repair will replace inexpensive items (under $25) and add them to the next invoice without contacting customer unless asked otherwise. All other items will be cleared through the customer before being replaced.
- Water will be tested for calcium hardness and conditioner every spring (usually March and April) to determine if additional chemicals are needed to balance the water.
- Repairs to pool equipment will be authorized before started and payment is due upon completion.
- Monthly invoices are due by the 15th day of the current service month. Just Right Pool Service And Repair will charge a $10 Late Fee on the next invoice if payment is not received by the last day of the current service month.